Experience supreme relaxation!
Stress literally dissolves leaving you with a wonderful Neuro-muscular reset.
Researchers and float Pod and Tank users report many different beneficial effects from floatation, from general well-being through to mental and physical benefits. Here are just a few of the wonderful benefits from floating!
Joe Rogan explains sensory deprivation tanks and the awesome potential you can achieve with one.
Did you know that one hour of floating is equal to 4 hours of sleep! The rejuvenating powers generated by the body by being free of gravity are tremendous.
- Promotes total calm and peaceful relaxation
- Eliminates fatigue and jet lag
- Improves sleep
- Alleviates stress (mental and physical)
- Energizes, rejuvenates and revitalizes
- Increases motivation, diminishes depression, anxiety and fear
- Facilitates freedom from habits, phobias and addictions
Mental benefits of floatation
- Stimulates left/right brain synchronization
- Shifts brain waves from beta to lower frequency alpha, theta and even delta
- Creates mental clarity, alertness
- Increases creativity, problem solving
- Heightens visualisation
- Deepens meditation
- Expands awareness, intensifies acuteness of all the senses, accelerates learning
- Enhances hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis
By relieving the stresses of gravity, floating takes the weight off strained bones, joints and muscles, and increases the efficiency of the blood circulating through the body. Recovery time after injury can also be much improved.
Physical benefits of floatation
- Decreases the production of cortisol, ACTH, lactic acid and adrenaline
- Increases production of endorphins
- Speeds up rehabilitation and recovery
- Relieves pain (arthritis, migraines, injuries and so on)
- Boosts immune function
- Improves circulation and distribution of oxygen and nutrients
- Reduces blood pressure, pulse, heart rate and oxygen consumption
- Improves athletic performance
- Helps prevent sports injuries, speeds healing process
- Quickens rehabilitation and recovery thereby assisting in preventing sports injuries.