High-level POD Sanitization and Spa Hygienic
Our float pods are Sanitized per the requirements and guidelines set forth by the US Float Tank Standard Sanitation and Safety Regulating Committee.
Our state of the art purification system removes particles to 5 microns (5/100th a human hair).
Our Pod filtration process runs 24/7 with the exception when being used. After which, each Pod filtration process completes at minimum 3 turnovers between each user session.
Each Pod room maintains a daily log for each of their float Pods, recording:
- Water Level (minimum of 12”) with Water Temperature (ideal range 93.5˚-95.2˚ F)
- Hydrogen Peroxide (in ppm) – Min-Max: 20-100, Ideal Range: 30-40
- UV Ultraviolet Light
- Specific Gravity (1.24-1.28)
- pH (7.2-7.6)
- Total Alkalinity (80-120ppm)
- Each Pod and shower is maintained between every use. Showers are disinfected and wiped down with Hydrogen Peroxide and tee tree oil which are both amazing anti-bacteria, fungus, Viral and mucosal deterrents.
- Dissolved in the spa water is 1,000 pounds of Epsom salts. The salt maintains a bacteria-free environment that is a natural disinfectant. Water sample studies conducted by the Industrial Testing Laboratories in New York City have certified that no pathogenic organisms of any kind (bacteria, virus, yeast, mold, etc.) exist in this solution. Additionally, our Pods are meticulously cared for and maintained in pristine condition always. After each use, the entire volume of the solution is completely filtered with a state-of-the-art filtration system, using both ozone and Ultraviolet (UV) light and a Pure Premium Spa Filter Cartridge. The filtration process completes at minimum 3 turnovers between each user session
- (UV), The world’s leading experts applaud ultraviolet (UV) as a pool disinfection. The Professional Pool Operators of America state that UV is “extremely effective” and is “the strongest oxidizer available to pool operators.
- All electrical equipment, pump equipment, and disinfection equipment is UL and/or NSF certified. The inside of the tank above the solution line will be cleaned daily with a sterilizer.